Tuesday, July 8, 2014

And We're Off!!!

"I want to travel across the world and breathe the air of new places" ~Anonymous

This is actually happening. We are actually going to Africa. Like, right now. What?!?!?! A year ago, this was just a pipe dream. My mom and I would sit at home and daydream of what it would be like to go to Africa. That daydreaming caused us to look up pictures of African safaris, which led us to websites, and then our dreams finally started coming true! We picked a safari, and the rest is history.

Right now, my mom and I are currently sitting in the Oneworld Lounge in the Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX. Our first flight is to London Heathrow, where we have a five hour layover and then fly to Capetown, South Africa. It's hard to believe that we are actually going on this trip. I'm so glad that my mom chose to share this experience with me.

We are so excited to share this experience with all of our friends and family along the way, so make sure to check back for regular updates on this ultimate girls' trip of ours!



1 comment: